Friday, February 5, 2010

Hmm...

Hey, so I guess I will do another post too! Haha. I think that we should still post what we do for exercise and eating. So then I feel bad when I eat bad things. Hailey, it's okay. Yesterday was kind of a treat day for me too. I had half a bag of potato chips! But I did get a pretty nice workout in Jazz Dance. My dance teacher makes us do some gnarly crunches, so I'm hoping my stomach will start to look nicer! Bergen, thanks! I forgot about squats! I am excited to have tone thighs again! :D I wish I could just do cheerleading, soccer, and softball all over again haha. That's what did it last time! Oh well.......GUESS WHAT?! So Sunday, Feb. 7, is Dustin and I's 2 year anniversary. Well I can't go home to visit this weekend...I'm going home next weeked. The weekend of V-Day (which is dumb...ha. Even though I have a bf I still think V-Day is kinda dumb). Anyway, Dustin called me the other night and said, "I'm coming to see you on Sunday!" EEK! He decided that since I couldn't come up on Sunday, he's going to come to me! Except a couple days ago he actually decided he wants to come down on Friday (today)! EEK MORE! I'm so excited! I'd like to say that Dustin is really good motivation, but unfortunately, he just tells me "You look great the way you are!" Don't get me wrong, he's a sweetheart and I'm so glad he accepts me and my body even when I'm not in shape. I'm just saying it's not the best motivation haha. But oh well. I'll find the motivation to exercise! And EEK! for this weekend! P.S. I'll have my before picture up very soon! Love you girls!

1 comment: