Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sick

I think that it's fitting that my color is blue...because that's how I feel most of the time. But right now...I just feel sick. Miserably sick. I slept almost all day (except when I had to go to take my test) and have just been feeling like a giant germ. It's gross. My throat hurts, my nose is like a never ending source of yukiness and I've been nauseuas lots too. GAAAAY!
Pretty much haven't done anything lately. K so like I had to send in an essay to a magazine and the deadline was today and I just remembered it about ten minutes ago. If it's too late, I might cry.
I'm burning up, blah.
I can hear my roommate's new boyfriend in the living room. I remember when he'd come over just to help me with my homework, or just to hang, now he comes over just for her...lame much! And my other roommate's missionary came back so she's all happy. And my other roommate has like two boyfriends fighting for her. And the other two are single...but not overly wound up in guys. And then there's me. I have a new friend! Did I tell you? His name is Ryan. He is uber nice and way funny. I like him and he has made staying here a ton better over these past few days...and when I say a ton better, I mean to say that he makes it bearable.
Danielle, Bergen's right, choose the school for you. I have considered transfering just to be closer to you guys but I know that I like this school and that it is good for me, and I have to let that outweigh my strong desire to have my friends back. Why is Dustin going to the U of I? He couldn't even last at CSI...and didn't he go there just for friends/you? Idk, I'd say make the decision in the best interest for you.
And Bergen, I'm happy that things aren't terrible for you anymore. You deserve to be happy. And that kid from Washington def should text you back...the jerk! lol Boys are dumb and the way I see it: they probably always will be.
Anywho...I'm sick so I'm gonna go to bed again...Nyquil is the shiz btw. I love you ladies so much and miss you tons. I'm feeling a BYOBJ coming up in the future (I'd say soon but we all know how unlikely that is) but really...when we can, we have to party it up.
My Aunt posted a comment on facebook, she said that it's her sister's bday and that she would have been 37 today or maybe 36, I don't remember, but then within the comments on it, she talked about how we need to live in the now because time is fleating and we never know how long we've got. Never skip out on an opportunity to tell someone you love them, and live life to the fullest ladies! We can be as happy as we make ourselves...and we can also be as miserable if we drown ourselves in our own sadness. I'm guilty of this...a lot, but I know that life could be worse. We are all very blessed, and especially to have eachother! I love you both. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment