Hey sorry this is late! I think I've come up with a plan that will work. Okay...here's goes!
Exercise! ---
I will do the following 6 out of 7 days a week:
--30 min. of stretching (a combination of the workout stretching I do in Jazz Dance and the strengthening stretching I do in yoga)
--50 Crunches (the ones I do in Dance)
--50 Leg Swings (Pilates)
--20 REAL Pushups
--100's (Pilates)
--(I want to come up with another leg exercise...any ideas?)
Food!---
--Watch high fructose corn syrup intake
--(I haven't decided about a multi-vitamin yet. My mom wants me to start taking them)
--Eat three meals a day (including breakfast!)
--Eat more fruits and vegetables as opposed to processed food
Seem like too much? I know there's a lot in the exercise part. But I probably won't do it all at the same time. Like different parts during different parts of the day. Most of the exercises are ones that I'm doing right now in my Jazz Dance and Yoga/Pilates class. Motivation?...Look amazing in a bikini! Ha I'll just think about that. I'll think about the cute outfits I have that will require me to have tone thighs :D Haha. Well I think that's about it. Bergen, you're plan looks great! And you're motivation?...even greater hehe. Looking forward to seeing yours Hailey. Love you girls!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment