Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FML

Okay so I'm going to post my latest rant/confusion/stress. I am having an EXTREMELY hard time picking a school for next semester! I've applied at USU, ISU, and U of I. So far, USU have the most to offer me academic wise, but I haven't really talked to anyone from the other schools. ISU will have Bergen and be close to most everybody, but I haven't checked out their academics or campus yet. And then WTF?! Dustin decides that he wants to move to Moscow with his friends! So yeah I've applied to U of I......but my interest in going there is soooooooo not as big as the other ones. But I don't know if I could handle a TEN HOUR long distance relationship. 3 hours is enough......UGH! I really don't know what to do because no matter what....consequences are going to occur that will most likely make me unhappy. I'm just really stressed out right now and I don't know what to do and I'm so confused! I'm so overwhelmed with just THIS decision and then I have all of this other effing school crap that I barely care about anymore. Ugh. Today is a bad day. I'm just so confused!...I hope you girls are having a better time. Well...Hailey I know you're upset, so Bergen I hope you're having a good time up there. Love you and miss you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment