I am so excited about today. I did so well! I went to the University REC center and am planning on making that part of my daily routine! I have a workout buddy too, which is super nice! Her name is Sara and we both want to get in better shape and shed a few pounds. I ran on the track for a half an hour and spent half an hour on a bike. Overall I burnt 200 + calories!! That's super amazing. It's really nice to know how much your work does. As far as food goes I ate half a piece of pepperoni/sausage pizza and a yogurt. I feel really good today because working out always makes me feel that way. I'm really excited that it's already going better than my last plan. I guess being a poor college student has it's ups and downs, but not having money for food makes it pretty easy to go easy on eating. I guess that's one thing that works for me.
As a side note, I am submitting my application to ISU tomorrow and I made the decision today that if I get accepted that I will be going there next semester. I am excited and nervous. I meet all the requirements for transfering, but you just never know! I am excited for the change and am looking forward to being a little bit closer to the things that I love (this includes you two!!) Well that's all my news for the day! Miss you girls. Over and Out.
Sorry this is late! Dustin left today... :( but I get to see him on Sunday, so it won't be that bad. Anyway, this will be quick cause I have to start on a pretty huge history paper. I'm gonna try and remember yesterday. I did work out! I did 50 minutes of jazz dance. Haha which is much harder than you might think. She had us to like 30 minutes of work out stuff...lots of crunches and leg work outs...hence the reason my hamstrings kill today. And then we spent the rest of the time dancing. But..it was like sweating dancing. Pretty intense stuff. So I count that as a good workout. For eating I did cereal, taco bell, and a sandwhich. Not too bad right? It'll get better though. Alright gotta go start on that damn homework now. I love you girlies! Oh wait Bergen...congrats on ISU. I don't think I'd be too worried about getting accepted. They're a state university....so they don't really turn many people down. I think you would like it there. I've heard it's pretty diverse. And I'm still thinking of going there! I turned in my app a few weeks ago, but still haven't heard anything....OH! I am officially accepted to USU. Haha cool right? I'm visiting them this Friday. Hopefully I'll get to talk to some people who will help me with scholarships. So much for keeping this short...bleh. Okay I really better go now....Love you girls.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment