Sorry I haven't been posting lately...just not much time.
Can I just say...I hate life. If death is the only thing that gives life meaning or purpose or even relevance, then can I die now? I hate it here. I enjoyed going home and being around people I love and who love me...but here...I am nothing. I am sick...still/again! I miss my family (I think going home made being here worse because I put it into purspective). I haven't exercised since saturday. I eat a lot. I am not happy with the way I look but I have no drive to change it anymore...cuz who cares anyway. I don't know how much longer I can take it here, and the worst part is that I am here by choice...I am paying to be in this hell! I just want to be a little kid again without a care in the world and having my mom take care of me again...I miss it and I'm not ready to grow up. It's too much all at once and it's not fair. Other people are so happy and excited to grow up and get out in the world...why is it so hard for me?
Whatev, sorry to be a downer ladies. When I get feeling better I'll start posting about my eating and exercising daily stuff k. Love and miss ya tons!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww man you're not the only one. I hate it here too. I have no motivation to do anything. I hate school and work. And I don't like it here. It was really hard to leave home yesterday. And I won't be able to come home for a while. It's hard I know! Maybe it would be easier if there were people around us that we actually liked. And that like us back..............I'm having a hard time too.
ReplyDelete