Ok sorry I'm so late on getting my dealio set up ladies.
My plan: eat less, move more!
-Six out of seven days I will exercise for a minimum of forty five minutes. Typically at the gym I do the elyptical or bike for forty to sixty minutes and then I lift for the next half an hour. I am going to try to stick with that and hopefully start running.
-I am going to eat healthy. I got all the ice cream out of my house and I got my wendy's craving taken care of so now I am set to go. I can have one treat day...preferably keeping my calories around 1500 even with the treat.
-My caloric intake will be 1500 or less. I will eat three times a day to avoid binging.
-Vitamins are too expensive to buy lol I'm fine without them I hope...
-Motivation: self confidence. I had a dream last night that Chet told me I could be cute if I were skinny...Jerk lol but really, I want to be hot in a bikini and be able to wear cute mini skirts and look HOT! Plus I want to be able to be hot next to Toby Hemingway...or my future husband who of course will have a hot bod such as his :) lol
Your plans sound great ladies! Lets stick to them this time! Eat right, Move lots, Get fit and skinny!!!!
Love ya!!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh, you're having dreams like that too? Luckily mine have guys I don't know in them. That softens the blow a bit. Stupid Chet, how dare he... :P
ReplyDelete