Oh my. Well I should definitely read and update this blog more often. Sounds like you two are having one heck of a time right now and I send my condolances to you. I think it's strange that our positions reversed right now. Used to be I was the miserable one and you two were okay with life. Now I see that it's the other way around and I totally feel you there. Things here are okay, but they could be much better. They could also be worse. I think there are a lot of perks being 10 hours away from things that I love. I don't get down as often because I cant' go home and see what I am missing. Right now, I guess I'm okay with that.
Danielle-About your college dilemma. Don't factor in anybody but yourself! Think about your future and your life and when you've narrowed it down, then think about things like your boyfriend and your friends. If you try to please everyone, you won't end up pleasing anybody--especially not yourself. From my research ISU is pretty decent academically. U of I is stellar (obviously) and USU is pretty great too. Just make the decision for yourself because in the end, you're the only one that matters.
Hailey-About your current low. I'm sorry my dear, you deserve to be happy. I know what you mean about exercising and dieting feeling pretty pointless. I have been pretty bad in those areas myself lately. I know it's hard to get the motivation to do it, and I wish I could give you something to keep you going. It sucks being away from what you love, but at least you can go home when you want. Not to turn this into something about me, but I can't go home for the weekends. I envy you! Well I think you're fabulous and gorgeous and every day I wish I could be more like you because you rock!!
To both of you-- I am feeling very apathetic about college as well. I think we expected college to be a lot different than it is and we are all disappointed with all the crap we are experiencing. I wonder why this semester is sucking a lot. I wish that I could give you both a hug and say "Let's get ice cream!" but I can't really do any of those things. I hope that the semester looks up for all of us and that we somehow make it through this crappy week and find something good to take up our time. Miss you both and sending good karma and vibes in your direction!! Over and Out.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment