K so holy random! Here's the story of last night:
Yesterday I went to school. Went to work. Came home. went to the gym. Went grocery shopping. Came home. Had a crummy night. I don't know why but I felt like crying all night and it was just a bad day.
K well at 11:59 guess who felt the need to txt me? Le Douche! Ya, weird, I know. He was texting me to see how the Theory of a Dead Man concert was, but I didn't go. Then we just kept talking. I was like hows life he was like good hows yours I was like sucks balls and he was like wanna vent like old times? So...I did. Ha I vented to him, he vented to me, and then we just talked like old times. It was great! Ugh it sucks! I think I get over him and he comes back and slaps me in the face by being nice!!! We talked about us and just everything and life and ugh...everything. He apologized for what he put me through in high school! I was like WHAT? lol then we talked about how you always care for your first and that its true for us. ya i know...sappy and probably not a good thing to talk about, but we did and it made my night better. Like he really cheered me up. Just, ah everything we talked about it was just...nice. Ha but I'm at the top of his not supposed to txt list so we're not supposed to tell anyone lol this doesn't leave the blog!!! ha :) It sucks always having feelings for someone no matter how bad you don't want to, and then when they straighten up you hope for a faint second, but it'll never be and so its a waste of my time which really sucks.
But ya we talked til three in the morning. It was pretty nice...I miss that kid. Crazy huh.
But ya thats my random experience. I haven't blogged in a while...and neither have either of you!!! What the heck ladies!!! Lets start again!
Today I ate a peanut butter banana sandwhich, celery with peanut butter, and the other half of the banana that wasn't used in my sandwhich. I'm gonna eat something for dinner but i don't know what yet.
I love you both tons! miss ya loads!
Peace out!
Ha dude that's kinda funny...that he texted you. He always seems to come back to you......but also sucks he has a "no text" list. I dunno...I don't blame his gf for it though. He kinda has a bad history of that nasty cheating stuff. It's still always nice to talk to old friends though. Well I'm doing better here! I actually hung out with my roommates...ha we went and saw Valentine's Day and it was so cute!! I loved it! And it was funny too. And my mom is gonna come see me this weekend. She wants to go to a bball game cause I play in pep band. Anyway..classes are going pretty good. I got a great score on my first history paper. And I had a presentation today for Science that went really well...my group ended up winning the debate lol. Cool hu?! Considering it was just me and one other girl...or woman. She's kinda old lol. But anyway....things are just going much better. Last night was awesome! I had jazz band practice and it was just so much fun! The atmostphere is really laid back and fun...but like serious at the same time. I hope that makes sense. AND some of the really really REALLY good intimidating boys talked to me! Haha which is cool cause I don't really know anyone in there. I'm like one of 4 girls in the band..kinda funny. But it's like a lot more fun than pep band cause everyone just seems more....fun! I really wish that we practiced more than once a week cause it's like the highlight of my week.
OOO wanna hear about my roommate drama? So this new chick moved in at the beginning of the semester and she never really made an effort to talk to us and she was always in her room or never here. Like...we never saw her! Well since my room is right next to hers, I can hear what goes on and her bf is over all the time. Like he pretty much lives here. Which....ya know I probably wouldn't have a problem with but they're REALLY loud and very inconvenient hours of the night, they're dirty and messy, and THIS GUY IS AN ASSHOLE! I can't stand him and I've never talked to him! He is such a DOUCHEBAG to Hannah (roommate). Like I don't even know her and I feel really bad that her self-esteem is that low that she has to keep an asshole like him around. He bosses her around, he calls her names (like bad ones like bitch), he yells aaaalll the time, and he fights about the stupidest things. Like he got mad at her one day cause she was going to class looking "attractive". Like.....it's just really bad. Oh and they drink. bleh. One night last weekend they came home and the doors were locked cause it was like 2 in the morning and he just started POUNDING on the doors! Like I woke up freakin scared. I finally figured out it was them, but I didn't let them in cause I was mad and scared and I knew they were drunk. They finally got in....and then were loud for a while. By roommate tried to talk to her and say that she was loud and that she's not supposed to have her bf here all the time but she was like "I can have whoever I want here" and what not....and she was drunk. So my roommates wanna turn them in (in their defense, they haven't been super loud for the past few nights) and they asked me to fill out like a statement form explaining the situation. But I kinda feel like it's wrong if I fill it out. Because one: I had Dustin stay here for like 5 days and he wasn't supposed to be here so I would kinda feel like a hypocrite even though we were nice and clean and whatnot. and two: we haven't even really tried to talk to hannah....except for when shoe was drunk so I don't think it's super fair to her. I dunno what to do about it......but yeah I just dunno.
Wow....well that's a lot to read. Ha...I bet you guys are bored now. So I'm gonna end this quick. Today I spent 50 minutes in jazz dance class and I've eaten a pb&j sandwich with string cheese and light yogurt....and some chips. I love you girls!!
Ha not to add to that insanely long thing...but I didn't want to start another post to say what i have to say. lol Danielle, first, ya i know that his gf has a right to hate me and be weary with him and what not, but idk it wasn't that, it was just all the rekindled feelings it brought out and i'm all emotional at this time and ugh.
And about you, I'm so happy you are seeming happier! It's fantastic, truly. Your roomie sitch is kinda a bummer deal. I'd try to talk to her and if she won't make time for it or consider that you and the other girls live there too then i'd turn her in. you and dustin were considerate of the others, i doubt that they had a prob with it but maybe you should bring that up with them before you go through with anything. you dabomb chica, love ya hope it works out. PEACE!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment