-Six out of seven days a week I will exercise at least 15 minutes.
-I will take a multi-vitamin every day.
-My meals will be carefully planned.
-I will allow myself one indulgence a week.
-Toby Hemingway will be my motivation.
-By May 31st of 2010 I will have lost the necessary weight to meet my goal.
-I will carefully track my caloric intake daily.
-I will feel better about myself and be more active.

(For those of you unfamiliar with the amazingness of Toby Hemingway first of all SHAME ON YOU. You need to familiarize yourself with this beautiful boy. As help I have uploaded my motivational picture. Enjoy...I know I do. :D)
I am printing off a ridiculous amount of copies of this picture and posting them ALL over my apartment so that I get distracted and avoid the refridgerator/cupboards and thus avoid food. :) I think it's brilliant.
Well there's my improved plan!! Miss you girlers and can't wait to read how your plans turn out! Over and Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment