For food...I had some crackers and cookies when I woke up. I guess you could call that breakfast. I had McDonald's for lunch and hot wings for dinner. Really? Am I really that much of a pig? Yes I am. Ha my eating habits are TERRIBLE! Okay tomorrow.....tomorrow I will make it my goal to not eat bad food all day. We'll see how it goes for one day.
I'm in the middle of applying for the ambassador's program at USU. They're like the people who give tours and what not. And it's kind of like a leadership group. Anyway, it's a pretty intense application. But if I get accepted as one, I get full ride! Let's hope for the best! Well I'm out now. Love and miss you guys!
So today wasn't terrible for me. I had oatmeal for breakfast. Went to school. Had an atkins shake and some of those orange crackers with peanut butter in between them...they were good lol. Then I came home after my last class which ended at six thirty, and I mean walking around campus all day I guess I could count as exercise but its like I do that anyway and it never really puts me totally out of breath or anything. So then I got home and had a can of soup and a chicken salad sandwhich. Then I went and played soccer, and did pretty darn good for not playing in forevs, like I got an assist or two and WE WON! lol woot. Then I came home and did around one hundred sit ups, ten push ups, twenty five leg lifts like with both legs together so it works your abs, and then two sets of leg lifts where you grab someones ankles and they throw your legs down and you have to catch them and bring them back up. That stuff was intense! So I did pretty good for today.
Alright, I always think I am doing so well and then dinner time rolls around and I just pig out! It's ridiculous. I have nothing to do at night and boredom brings that bored hunger and so I just eat because there's nothing else to do. Ew. This must be fixed. Alright so classes started up for me today and so I didn't eat lunch until 2:30 when my classes got out. I had some Wheat Thins and a piece of Banana Bread. Yum. I do love those. Then I had a Nutty Bar, which is also delicious. Jenn came over tonight and we took down the Christmas tree and she invited me out to dinner. We went to Pizza Hut and I ate an ENTIRE P'zone. Oh my gosh. Have you seen those things? They are freaking huge!! It made me feel fat just looking at it. But it was really really good. Anyway, I had a diet pepsi to go with it. Not that the diet part really matters, my diet was shot when we walked through the restaurant doors. Now I'm munching on a bag of popcorn and trying not to think about how fat I will get if I keep up this binge eating. Ugh. Well, such is life. I can only hope to do better tomorrow!! Over and Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment