Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day Nine

Day nine has arrived and I must say that this has been the most interesting day so far. I think I did ALL of my 3 hours today. I did a 2 mile walk away the pounds video. That took about a half an hour. Then I did my usual follow up exercises and that took up another half an hour. Then I walked all the way to Winco and back. This took about an hour. I did a lot of walking today because our car is out of commission. So then I walked to the Dollar Store and back...this took another hour up. So as of today I have completed my 3 hours for this week. Don't worry though, I will still exercise as much as I can. I was doing really good on the eating part until it was 8 o clock and I realized how little I'd eaten. I was all shaky and dizzy which equals NOT GOOD. I wasn't really home to eat so all day I had a string cheese and a piece of banana bread. Then I got home and was feeling really icky. Then I binged. SO BAD. But I did. I had 2 hotdogs the rest of the tater tots and 2 Nutty Bars. Yikes. I was doing SO good too. Ugh Ugh Ugh. I hate that. Haha. Oh well. I definitely burned enough calories for it today. P.S. Danielle I totally agree with your statement about the school district. Ignorance is the world's curse. Over and Out.

Ok so I actually did really good today! I didn't have class so I got up, looked cute, and walked to the devotional about three blocks away. Then I came home and did some homework and took a nap, and then I went to work. I came home from work, brought a kid some cookies, took out the trash, ate dinner and went and rode the bike thing in the gym for forty five minutes or so. My butt was definately feeling the burn. I didn't do any arm lifts because my arm is still killing me. But yeah so I did work out. And eating was pretty good too. I had oatmeal for breakfast. A peanut butter sandwhich and an oats and honey bar for lunch. And then pea soup for dinner. That is all. I agree completely with you Danielle, I don't want to see SF fall apart and go down the drain and the whole thing sounds like it sucks, man I hate politics. Peace out.


Okay so yesterday I came back to Twin so I ate bad again. I had toast for breakfast, my mom and I went to Chiz's for lunch and I had battered chicken, fries, salad, and a wheat roll. And for dinner Dustin and I had subway, I had a 6" BLT, salt and vinegar chips, and a diet coke. And then later like a 2am we had popcorn. Yeah he's staying the night. Hehe. But he's leaving tomorrow :( Sad day. I didn't get any exercise in. I was pretty busy yesterday. Sucks I'm back to real life now! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment