So okay...today really wasn't that awesome. To be honest, I didn't put much of an effort into exercising. In my defense, I felt pretty crappy again today. Like Sunday only not as bad. I just have had stomach issues and a bad headache all day. I even went to Walmart to look for exercise videos and they didn't have any! So I'm going to look in Twin when I get back.
My food intake for the day was as follows: Cereal (the sugar kind), chips and salsa, a little bit of Taco Bell, a can of Beef Stew, 4 cookies, and a few spoonfuls of ice-cream. My stomach issue makes eating kind of awkward and not fun. The kind of stomach pain I have feels like hunger pain...so I eat. But then I just get nauseous for a while and then I have that hunger pain again. So I don't think I really am hungry like my stomach is telling me so I've tried to put off eating because I know that following it will be a sickening feeling.........ugh. I hate being sick.
And Bergen, I just heard about your accident and I got all worried and scared inside! I heard you were okay (Praise the Lord for Facebook!), but I am very sorry you had to experience something that awful. And if you feel like sharing the details, I think this blog would be a perfect place to post them :D
-Danielle
Hey!! So this post is a day late, but I'll explain that a little later! I didn't exercise today because I drove home to Moscow. I spent all of the day in the car which was oh so fun. I didn't eat very well today either. I had an egg and sausage croissant for breakfast with a Dr. Pepper for caffeine ( we left at 6 a.m.) then I ate some chocolates courtesy of Danielle, had an almond, ate a string cheese, and some pretzels. For lunch we stopped at Wendy's. This was after my little car wreck so I wasn't really hungry. I ordered a 5 piece chicken nugget, a small fry and some water. After we got home I had a huge helping of Manicotti, ate some buffalo chicken pizza, two breadsticks and finished off my energy drink. :D Like I said, I did a crap job of eating today. But I was pretty stressed and bored out of my mind.
Anyway. So as you both know I got in a wreck on my way home. We were about 30 miles outside of Missoula when our car hit a pile of slush and lost traction. We swerved left, overcorrected and swerved right, slammed into the guard rail, spun completely around and drove into the left median. The impact was pretty intense, but luckily no one was injured much more than a few bruises and sore spots. We got out to inspect the damage and I feel very blessed. Only the front is smashed up. The blinkers still work, the brights still work, it's just the main headlights that are gone. The car still miraculously works and we were able to make it home without any other major disastors. It was a pretty sobering experience, and I am defintely feeling the effects of how short life can be, and how in a flash, things can change. But other than the wreck, and not eating very well--my day was pretty good.
I will definitely try to be better about my diet from now on :) Over and Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment