I was really contemplating putting that exclamation point on the end of "Day 12." Today was definitely rough. Dustin left today :( Right before work too. So I went into work with red eyes and to be honest...it was pretty hard to keep it together. But I managed to do it for 4 hours ha. Anyway....I didn't even plan on sticking to the plan today. I didn't really care. I walked around at work again for 4 hours...but like I said last night. It wasn't really intense walking or anything so it wasn't great exercise. I had macaroni for breakfast/lunch. I had a fiber one bar and some cookies and jellybeans for dinner. Trust me...considering my emotional state, I would be stuffing my face, but I still need to go grocery shopping.....so I don't have much to stuff my face with yet. We definitely need to have a chat soon. I miss you guys. I hope your days were better than yesterday....you guys didn't seem to be having to great of a time. Anyway...night ladies (not that I'm going to bed yet). Miss you and love you!
Hey all! Today wasn't terrible eating wise..I had oatmeal for breakfast. I went to school...well I skipped my last class because I didn't want to be there anymore...Then I ate two peanut butter sandwhiches. Then I went to work. Then I bought some yogurt covered pretzels and a diet dew. Then I came home. Then I went to the gym and worked out for thirty minutes but I was really weak so I stopped early. Then I went home, got ready, and went to a dance party, it was a kisses and crepes party so I had two halves of a crepe lol not like just one crepe but a half of two different ones lol. Anyway I consider the dancing a work out! It was sweaty and fast paced and pretty fun. Brightened my day until freakin biotch of a roommate and I were comparing muscles with a guy and when he told her she had bone and I was like well I have a little more than that she was like ya you've got some nice relief society arms and I just wanted to sock her in the face. I brushed it off til I got home then I was like did you really say that you freakin hoe! Ugh then I got pissed and couldn't be around her. My night had gotten better then she has to be a hoe and I just want to cry again. Freaking A! GOOSEFRABA!!!! Anger management...goosefraba. UGH.
Danielle I'm sorry you've had a rough day sweetie. You need to get busy so you don't have so much time to think. You and Dustin haven't ever really been apart for long durations of time and it's going to be hard but you can do it. I love you girlies. gotta hit the sack. work at 8:45 :( Peace out
Today was a really horrible day for me. This week is just not a good one for me! I just want to eat and be lazy--and I am REALLY good at it. Today I ate a ton. I can't even remember what I ate because I ate so freaking much. I know that I had 2 of those canisters of Cheetos and an Energy Drink. But really that sums up my day. Caffeine and junk food. It was Friday--I felt the need to just eat and party. Minus the whole party part I succeeded. Next week I will do better. I am determined.
Danielle, I'm sorry you're having a rough weekend. I understand the whole leaving your boyfriend thing. It wasn't easy for me either. You and Dustin are a LOT stronger than Zak and I were. I have faith that you'll be okay. I agree with Hailey though, you just need to busy yourself so you don't have much time to wallow and think about it. Actually, I think that we all need to take this advice and pick up a hobby or something. I think we have WAY too much free time on our hands to think about how much life stinks. We need to busy ourselves and think on the positive side. I think it will help in all aspects of life. I love you girlies. I can't wait until we plan our chat session. Much love and hugs. Over and Out.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment