Day five has arrived and I must say that as we progress it becomes less and less exciting to work out, and more exciting to think about how freaking amazing I'm going to look if I stick to it. I didn't get a chance to exercise today. I woke up to find my brother in the kitchen cooking deer steak. Ew. I swear our house smells like game meat now. Not very appetizing. Anyway, I usually get up and exercise...and I was NOT about to have him sit there and watch me work out. That is just not going to happen. So I showered instead. I'll try to work out later today, maybe before I go to bed. We will see. My eating was alright today, definitely a binge day. I had a toasted peanut butter sandwich, a hot dog, a handful of raisins, a multi-vitamin, a lot of water and a chilli potato for dinner. You know...over all it was an okay day for eating. But then my brother came home from work and dumped a large pile of reese's peanut butter cups on my bed. Of course--I've been eating them. And they are almost gone. Yikes. My diet is ruined!! I really want to be cute, but I love food SOO much. What's a girl to do. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Over and Out.
Ha okay so my day was admittadly better than Bergen's. I had an atkins shake for breakfast. I went to all of my classes and when I got home I ate a peanut butter sandwhich and some crackers and cheese...and ice cream (ok so I didn't do better than Bergen lol). Then for dinner I had sporatic eatings of bread and jam and rolls and peanuts. So eating probably wasn't the best...but I did go to the gym. My roommate had a hot date and no boy wanted to go with me seeing as its a Friday night and most people have lives lol. But I did really good working out. I did arms, abs, and legs like I usually do but with added weight. Then i sat on the bike and pedalled at high intensity for thirty minutes (thats six miles and 100 caleries!). I worked out for about an hour and ten minutes. It felt great and I sweat a ton. Really, really good workout over all.
Oh and I don't know if I've ever mentioned the really cute boy in my creative writing class but he is beautiful and he looked at me today! It may have just been as he was looking around the room, but when I looked at him he was looking at me!!! I can't wait to get skinny and cute because I think then I might have the confidence to talk to these cute boys. Boys: my motivation to look good, my downfall in life, and my happy moments. UGH. Well thats all for today! Peace out!
Yo! So I'm in Pocatello this weekend judging a really fun debate tournament! I'm really excited cause I miss this stuff and I get to see friends (like Brad, Kirsten, Tim, and David...oh and Dustin is here too!). Despite my being in Poky and not really being able to work out...I got some exercise today! Because this is how it works...so everyone hangs out in the student union building and for every round I have to walk to a different building. So I've been walking all day! Which is cool right? YEAH!
Anyway...foodwise I haven't been that bad. Didn't have time for breakfast. But lunch was a piece of pizza, an apple, and a bottle of water. And then..you know, I walked a bunch. And dinner was Burger King (cause it's way hard to eat healthy when you're at a debate tournament/traveling!) and it was a small cheeseburger, small helping of fries, a small piece of apple pie, and a diet coke. And then I walked uphill for like half a mile to my hotel! Ha...so today hasn't been that bad! Except I'm short on sleep. Only got four hours last night. Hopefully tonight is better!
Oh and I saw myself in my swimming suit again tonight because I went and sat in the hot tub with all my debate judging friends. And....it was like NO different from last week! HA! Especially cause I had just ate Burger King so I had a food baby! Haha, but I still had fun. That's all that really matters right? Let's hope so...goodnight friends! Love you and miss you!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment