Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day Seventeen!

So today...I ate a lot. I had oat meal. Two 99 cent burritos from taco bell and an orange pop cuz BYU campus doesn't have cafinated drinks! Anyway then later I had a bbq chicken sandwhich and fritos and peanut m&m's and right now I'm eating ice cream.
I talked to the honor code office today. The guy was nice but it was just like repenting to the bishop again. He has to take my case to the board and they'll decide what to do. He said I'll probably be put on probabtion or something. I'll keep you guys updated. I love you!

I'm really glad it went well hon. I hope the rest of it does too. Today I had cereal for breakfast. Fiber one bar and string cheese for lunch. Ritz cheese bits for a snack. Ham sandwich on wheat with chips and string cheese and a Dr. Pepper for Dinner. Not bad considering I'm been effing busy today. Five classes and sooooo much to do. I can already tell this semester is gonna be so effing busy. Lots and lots of reading and writing...well at least compared to last semester. But I am determined to do good again. I probably will end up dropping Jazz Band :( Which is sad cause I was kind of excited about it. Anyway....sigh I still really miss you guys. And I still really miss Dustin. And I'm still really homesick and why does everything have to suck?! Sigh...I gotta get back to homework. Love and miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment