Game Plan: Lose weight, get skinny, and get in shape...basically look sexy as...heck. :)
Hi I'm Hailey. I lead a very boring life but decided I was overweight and should probably fix that. Here is the blog on which I will report my dieting and exercising. My color is blue, just in case you want to follow my progress and shiz.
Hey there. So this is Danielle...and I'm also doing this weight loss eating right thingy. I'm kind of okay with my weight, but I really want to be in shape again (I like muscle!) and if I get in shape now it'll probably lessen my chance of getting huge when I'm old. Alright so I'm gonna post my reports here...enjoy!
Hello! This is Bergen coming at you live from this here bloggy thing. As already stated, we're three chicks in a hot tub trying to look sexy in our bathing suits. So, basically we're going to be posting our diets and exercise plans for the world to see. Alright all you avid blog stalkers, :) we've got a new one for you. Enjoy.
Alright, so now you know us, and I bet you're wondering why in the bleep we started a blog. Well here is the story:
One cold night we three girls decided to go hot tubbing, but were horrified when we saw ourselves in bathing suits. Of course, the conversation in the hot tub turned towards how we could make ourselves more appealing to the masses of swarming hot men to be found in college. Being at different places of higher learning, we were forced to think of a way to stay in touch and update each other on our various progressions toward(s) total hotness. Myspace being out of date and Facebook being too public, we turned towards the latest and greatest....BLOGGING!!
Rules of the Game:
We are competing against each other to see who can lose weight and look hot fastest. But mostly this is just for support. Because we know that alone, we will come to terms with epic failure and turn to cookies for moral support. Sad day. Basically we will report our food intake and our energy output and give random yet helpful advice on how to look cute without going crazy anorexic. Also, this blog is a way for the three of us to stay in touch, so it is not primarily for dieting/exercise. This is a way of letting the world know how much we like each other, and hate everyone else :) Have fun. We know we will. :D
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment