Alright so day four has arrived and I regret to report that today has been my worst day for both eating and exercising. I was extremely lazy today. I didn't shower, put make up on, get dressed or even venture out of my room very much. The only thing I did worth mentioning was that I put on my coat and my boots and I walked all the way to the library and back. That was about a 30 minute walk. My library books were over due--so I figured I should take them back and stop being a lazy butt. I did that and then watched movies and hung out all day. I ate some more manicotti, made some mexican rice for dinner and drank some water. That's pretty much all for today though.
I have found that watching movies and my newest obsession "The Vampire Diaries" is really helpful in the losing weight process. All of the girls on t.v. and all of the girls in the series are SUPER duper skinny. I look at them and I think, "Hey, it'd be nice to be cute and tiny like that." I know it won't happen exactly like that, but it sure works as motivation. The harder I work out and the healthier I eat...the faster I will be cute and thin. It's kind of an exciting concept. Well, until tomorrow then Over and Out.
So I actually did pretty good today! Again I didn't have class so I slept in which was amazazing!!! And then I woke up and had a roll with peanut butter on it for breakfast. I got all dolled up (I even curled my hair!) and then I did my history homework. Afterwards I ate lunch- a peanut butter sandwhich and some cheese and crackers with a diet coke. Then I went to work...oh the joys of slow slow work lol. I came home and ate BBQ chicken and a roll. Then I went to the gym and worked out for about forty five minutes. I did legs, arms, and abs today. I wish the results would show up sooner and I could be skinny and cute so that I could be happier with myself and boys would like me...but whatever, I guess things like this take time. Anyway, I still have homework so that's all from me today. Peace out!
Geeze, I feel super guilty when I read your guys' posts because I still haven't exercised and I know I won't this weekend because I'm going to judge at an overnight debate tournament in Pocatello. I promise I will start when I get to Twin though...promise promise promise!
I did so much better with the eating thing though! I've found that toast and butter doesn't upset my stomach. So I had two pieces of toast for breakfast (on wheat bread), one with butter and one with some cinnamon sugar. And I had the same thing for lunch. And for dinner, I had a few bites of a Hot Old Style and some fries (courtesy of Big J's!) and then a bowl of beef stew. But then Helena, her boyfriend, and Dustin came over and we kinda pigged out on junk food (popcorn, chocolate, candy).
Now I'm actually kind of freaking out because I forgot to explain to my boss that I wouldn't be able to work early in the morning on Sunday because I'd still be in St.A because of the debate tournament Friday and Saturday. I've got to find someone to work for me Sunday morning so I have time to get back to Twin after Saturday night! I won't lie, I'm kind of freaking out right now! Anyway, goodnight!
-Danielle
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment