I am sad to say that this week has been an utter failure as far as diet and exercise go. This is slightly depressing, but I know that it will be motivation to work even harder next week to make up for it. I woke up this morning with every intention of working out. But the day went on...and on...and I kept putting it off. I cleaned my apartment instead. What kind of sick disease is that? I'd rather clean than work out? I think I need to have my head examined. Oh well. I have a sparkly clean apartment and a gross body. Haha. So I ate a piece of Banana Bread today and some Chip Dip with Fritos. That was good, and I was feeling pretty full, so I thought I would be fine for the rest of the day. I ate this around 3:00 p.m. Then Dustin gets home with our NEW FIXED CAR!!! Hooray. Now we have a car to drive legally at night!!!!!! Of course we had to celebrate, so we went out to eat. We went to Winger's. I had the Sticky Finger Wrap and a diet cherry Coke. So. I didn't eat horribly today, but I had large quantities of what I did eat. I'm feeling full and sleepy now because of it. I will improve next week. Miss you girlers. Over and Out.
Today was a FAIL for me too. I'm still slightly (by slightly, I mean REALLY) depressed. But I slept till 12 and I ate some cookies. I sat in bed till 4 and watched What A Girl Wants. And then I got in the shower and got ready. I was thinking that I had to go play in the pep band for a game that started at 6:30. So I got ready and went and got dinner at Wendy's (a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a diet coke) and I went to the game. Apparently it started at 3:45. So I got there and there was 12 minutes left. Oh great...yeah I guess they decided not to tell me. Whatever...I went to the mall after that cause it usually makes me feel better. I got an awesome deal on a cute flannel shirt at American Eagle. I had some money left on my gift card and I got this shirt for $10! And I got a Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt at Hot Topic. I'm pretty excited about them. I've just been sitting and watching TV ever since then. I guess today was a little better cause I haven't been crying as much. But I feel just as sad so...I dunno. Anyway...sorry about the motivation thing Bergen. It seems that none of us have much motivation. Ugh. SUCK! But..have a good night girlies. Love ya.
So I did okay...ha during the day...well thats a lie. I did good at breakfast..then I went to Wendy's...baconator double, medium fry and drink holy yum. Then I went to the gym and had a way good hour long work out...then I came home and ate cookies and bread...so not so good lol. whatev tho...Monday will be good.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment