Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 11!

So today was uneventful. I guess you could say I got a bit of exercise cause I was at work and walked around for almost 4 hours. But...it's not very good exercise. Dustin and I had Taco Bell for lunch. I had half a quesadilla and a crunchy taco and a diet pepsi. Then we walked around the mall for a while (so there's some more walking) and I bought some cute tights as American Eagle with my giftcard. Then I had to go to work. Ugh...that was not fun, but that's beside the point. I had some cheese sticks and a small serving of macaroni for dinner. Now I'm watching Family Guy with Dustin! Oh I also bought my books today. GAH!!! Dustin leaves tomorrow so...that's really sad and I'm probably gonna be all sad and not fun at work tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. But we all need to talk soon! I miss you guys! Love ya!

Ok so today was super bad. Aunt flow is almost to town and so I ate chocolate cake and ice cream...suck! I also had a peanut butter sandwhich resembling a big mac, it had three pieces of bread! Oh and before that I had oatmeal. Then for dinner I had a grilled cheese sandwhich and tomato soup. YUM. But no exercise for me...Hailey just wants to cry. Ugh. Whatev. Love ya girlies, miss you.

Today was rough. Definitely not my day. I ate too much and didn't exercise so I'm feeling really great about that. I can't seem to find the motivation to get up early and work out before class. Guess it's my own fault for going to bed so late. I have got to work out a better system. I had some Wheat Thins, Two Chicken Wraps, three glasses of Coke, some super delicious spicy chip dip, and some raisins. All I did was walk to my classes and back, and then walk all around town to take my Rosauers application in. That took me a while, so I guess I did get a little exercise, but only brisk walking. Not anything to be excited about. I must find the motivation. I think we need a chat room meeting this weekend. Let's plan something. Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment