Oh this guy today told me I didn't need to diet because I was gorgeous, what a nice kid. But he's going to sexburg tonight cuz he goes to BYUI so I was like awe thanks...lol.
Oh and I sat by Neals in sacrament!!! hehe he's beautiful...mmm. lol There are a lot of beautiful new boys in the ward...its nice. :) Love you girlies. Call me to give me the memo on the time or whatev of the conference, I need you two!
I agree with Hailey. I need both of you! Today was better...emotional wise. I had some things to keep me busy...so it wasn't as depressing. I woke up and worked for a couple hours this afternoon. Before work, I ate a fiber one bar. Then I came back and watched football. After that, I went to a few stores cause I was bored. I ended up at Walmart buying actual food, which is good. I bought some healthy food, like fruit and vegetables. And I bought cleaning supplied because my non-clean roommate who(m)(?) I used to share a bathroom with, moved out today. It was kind of a surprise because she didn't tell anyone, but whatev. So after she left, I had the bathroom to myself! And I suddenly had motivation to clean the bathroom. Probably because I knew she couldn't mess it up :D. Anyway...after I went on a serious Walmart shopping trip, I came back to my apartment and cleaned the kitchen and little bit and I cleaned the bathroom. And I kinda cleaned my room (I finally unpacked all my clothes and put them away). And then I ate a bowl of cereal (chocolate marshmellow mateys) and I had a bowl of beef stew. And now I'm here...blogging. Ugh I miss Dustin :( But time just needs to go by faster till I get to see him next! (Which will probably be in 3 weeks because that's when our 2 yr. anniversary is). Well that was kind of a random post. But yeah....we need to chat! I need to talk and what not. Love you and miss you both!
Well it was super great to get to talk to you both!! It always makes me feel a lot better. It makes me miss you a lot more though too. I miss having talks like that every day!! Oh well. Bittersweet. It was really nice though. I sucked at eating today. By sucked I mean I stuffed my freaking face. I hate that. I am definitely going to try harder next week. I am determined to be cute and thin for swim suit season. I will!!! Miss you girls. Over and Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment