Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 8!

Alright....just to let everyone know, I tried REALLY hard to wake up and exercise this morning...it was really hard! How do you guys get the motivation to exercise? Why is it so hard for me to get up and exercise? WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY MOTIVATION?!

I guess after that rant...now I'll tell you guys what I ate. I had two pieces of toast for breakfast. I splurged on lunch and had Big J's, a #4 (cheeseburger, fries, and a dr. pepper) and it was a late lunch so I didn't have much for dinner. What I did have was bad though....my mom again decided to spoil us with unhealthy fast food. I had one piece of fried chicken. Oh and I bought a work out video today. It's one of the Dancing with the Stars ones, the latin dancing! Which is great because latin dances work your core. And I wanted to get another one...just one with general exercises for my legs, core, and upper body. But all the ones they had seemed like beginner levels....so my mom says anyway. I guess she has more experience with work out videos than I do so I took her advice and just got the Dancing with the Stars one. Anyone know where I can get a Tae-Bo video? Alright I'm done now! Leaving for Twin tomorrow evening....ugh! Peace out!

Alright, now for my diet/food update. I thought I was going to do really well today. I walked all over campus trying to find the buildings for class on Wednesday. I know it doesn't sound like much of a workout, but holy crap, it's a lot of hills. I don't know why they decided to build campus on so many hills, but hey, I got my workout, I'm not complaining much. So I got home around noon and ate a slice of banana bread. Then Mr. Hottie came over to fix my electricity. I drank some hot chocolate while I observed him working from the living room :) hee hee. I ate two Wheat Thins after he left. Dinner is where I went wrong for the day. I made hot dogs and tater tots. See, I don't usually like hot dogs...but for some reason I've been craving them like crazy lately!! So---I ate two hot dogs and a HUGE plage of tater tots. After I ate them, I looked at my empty plate and felt SO gross. I hate that feeling. I hate overeating. In retrospect, I'm probably not getting nearly enough calories for the day--but overall it just seems like I eat a lot. If that's not bad enough, I just finished off that box of Wheat Thins a minute ago. Oh boy. I will definitely do better tomorrow. It makes me sick to think of eating all that food. Ew. No wonder I can't lose weight!! P.S. Danielle--It's not easy to get up in the morning and exercise, I too lack the motivation to get up and get moving--but then I think, "I want to be cute and skinny and fit!!" That usually gives me that extra budge I need to just do it! Over and Out.

Hey Berg thats awesome about the hottie lol I love those! Hehe. And Danielle ya workin out is hard to want to do if you have to do it alone. I gave blood today and haven't been able to move my arm much so I didn't work out. As far as eating...I did okay. I had oat meal for breakfast and an atkins shake for lunch. But then they gave me cookies and a granola bar to make me not dizzy.. Then for dinner I had a corner of a piece of banana bread and a piece and a half of pizza. So not too terrible...except for the cookies lol but I did turn down some brownies! Ha today was a really good day overall like as far as the day went. I saw the cutie in creative writing. I sit by a nice boy in BoM. I went to FHE and met this nice friend of a guy in my FHE and he is cute...lol Oh so many cute boys! Haha I want one for myself!!! Anyway ladies I love you tons and I'm outie.

No comments:

Post a Comment