I did really good for eating today---until about an hour ago :) hee hee. Today was good. I find that if you stay in bed. You can't eat. Because you're sleeping. It's a genius fool proof way of not eating. Then you get out of bed, exercise, shower, and there goes most of your day!! It's fantastic. :)
Anyway. I walked all the way across town and back today. That gladly fulfills my 3 hours for this week. Hooray (: I ate a bowl of cocoa-puffs this morning, some raisins, water, left-over manicotti for dinner and some chicken and noodles. I had a spoonful of peanut butter earlier today too. So, not too hot in the eating department..but I think it was alright. Cool. Well when it rains it pours. Drama and crap seems to hit all at once. Hope you chicas are in better shape then I am. Miss you both. Over and Out.
K so pretty sure today started great for me but had a bad finish. I can't write much cuz my time is short but here is the report: I ate a bowl of oat meal for breakfast. Went to work. Had an atkins shake and worked some more. I got off at seven and had only eaten like maybe three hundred calories for the day so I came home and had a peanut butter sanwhich that Chalet made me and then we went tubing. It was really cold but super fun! Fun ward activity to see the new prospects that moved in for the semester. Then I had two donuts and hot chocolate. Then I came home and ate a bunch of doritos, some pudding bread that was left out over night so I'll probably be throwing up soon, some bread and jam and some tiny pieces of potato. yeah I made up for my earlier lack in calories real fast. No big exercise for me today though which is kind of a downer but I had no time. I work in the morning so I'm going to bed. I agree with the raining pouring thingy...story of my life. Blah I feel ya Berg. Loves!
Sorry my post is so late! But yesterday was okay-ish. I didn't walk around the ISU campus nearly as much as a did on Friday...so my exercise sucked. But I had fun at the tournament! My food kinda sucked too because at tournaments.....sometimes you just don't have time to eat. But I had two pieces of toast, yogurt, and hot chocolate for breakfast. Didn't have lunch. And for dinner I had Taco Bell: A chalupa, a supreme taco, some nachos, and cinnamon twists. Ha you could say that I made up for lunch when I ate dinner. We were SOOOOOO hungry!
Oh and this doesn't have anything to do with exercise or losing weight, but last night I applied to USU! It might not sound like much, but I've been putting off applying for a while. And last night I got one school done! Whoo! Actually I haven't sent it in yet...but I probably will today. Let's hope for the best! I'm not really worried about getting in cause I've been accepted before, but I'm wanting some awesome scholarships!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment