Monday, January 11, 2010

A Ray of Sunshine!!

Okay so this has absolutely NOTHING to do with diet or exercise, but I just wanted to share with you something amazing and wonderful! As you know, life hasn't been too hot for me lately, what with the wreck and the electrical fire and money issues, anyway, so we finally got someone to come around and fix the electricity problem and what do you know...HE'S A TOTAL HOTTIE!!! Oh my gosh. So I open the door and there is this amazing looking repair man! I was stunned. :) So of course he comes in and it's MY room that needs the help. Hee hee. There was totally a hot guy in my room! He smelt really goooooooood. Oh my gosh. He was way nice, and way hot, and tall!!! But I didn't get a name. Haha. Maybe it won't work and he'll have to come back and fix it again :) hee hee hee. A little ray of sunshine for this gloomy month. :) Just wanted to share. Over and Out.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had an electrical fire! Scary! Ha...hot boys usually make things better for a while though. I hope things go better for you!

    ReplyDelete