Hey sorry I didn't blog on time. I ate yesterday. Yes...I don't know what I ate though...Oh I had a peanut butter sandwhich for breakfast. Then a teriyaki bowl for dinner and some chips and bread and chili for supper. Plus some gum and a tootsie roll. I then went to the gym and ran on the eliptical for fifteen minutes and then did the bike for fifty two minutes. I wore sweats so I sweated a ton which was good. I was up forever doing homework so I didn't blog. My bad ladies. Love ya!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Day Sixteen
Alas, my first day of school in a month. It wasn't that bad...probably because I only had two classes: environmental science and jazz dance. I thought my science class was gonna be awful because it's 2 1/2 hours long, but it went by surprisingly fast. And now I'm super pumped for dance because I'm just so excited to be back dancing! Eating wise, I had a fiber one bar for breakfast, cup-o-noodles and string cheese for lunch, and for dinner I had macaroni, celery and peanut butter, a few chips, and another fiber one bar. I know dinner sounded like a lot, but everything was in small servings. So I think I was doing pretty good...until I had a bowl of delicious sugary cereal about ten minutes ago. Haha...it was worth it though. Exercise was blah. I think I'm gonna put that Dancing with the Stars DVD in tomorrow and see what it's like. Tomorrow I have five classes: starting at nine, math, writing, history, yoga, and ending at nine is pep band. Long day right?! Yeah pretty much. We'll see how it goes. I miss Dustin :( and I miss you girls :( I think it's safe to say we're all pretty homesick right now.....or at least I am. Are we all sad? Ugh I hate being sad. I think it should stop and I wanna be happy again. Damn that was a sad post....hope you girls are feeling better. And good luck with your honors code meeting tomorrow Hailey. And Bergen...hang in there, I think life hates Hailey and I too...so you're not alone. Love you guys...miss you. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment