Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day Three!!

Alright! Day Three. Today was much better for me. I slept extremely well last night and woke up refreshed and ready to tackle my diet/exercise with new vigor! For my exercising I did another Walk Away The Pounds video. It was the 15 minute one mile walk. I decided to take it a little easier today because I was pretty sore from working out and being in my wreck. Anyway--after that I did my 50 sit ups, 25 leg lifts on each side, 25 lunges on each leg, more butt shaping exercises and even tried to do some push ups. I have no upper body strength so I was sort of disappointed with them, but the more I work at them, the more I will be able to do!! I am really excited to be in shape! I forgot how good it feels to get up and move and to actually work on being comfortable with your body. So overall today I did about 30 minutes worth of exercising! Alright!! That means I'm already at an hour and fifteen minutes. WOOOOOOOT!

For Breakfast I had two pieces of whole wheat toast, with small amounts of butter and jam on them. Yummy!! I have been drinking water all day (and of course peeing all day as a result) but that's a good thing!! I ate one of the miniature fun sized krackle bars and a piece of almond roca and right now I am drinking a 32 oz installment of wild cherry pepsi. Today was kind of stressful so I justify my pop drinking with that. Plus I haven't eaten anything and I guess I'd rather drink my calories than eat them!!
Hey girls, I also found something pretty nice if you are interested in counting calories. I registered us on a website called calorie-counter. I think it's just caloriecounter.com but it will count the calories of the food you eat and then calculate your exercise in there so you can see how much you are burning and how much you need to eat and so forth. Contact me through Yahoo messenger if you'd like the username and password for it. I know it's been really helpful for me!!
Good luck with your personal plans! I am eager to hear about your days. Over and out.


Boy I'm really not starting out great with the eating healthy thing OR exercising! I feel so lazy, I don't even want to try and exercise.
My excuse though is that I'm still feeling sick and walking around the house makes my stomach hurt...I can't imagine what exercising might feel like. Actually...it may make it feel better. But I still havent' done any exercise. I know, I'm suckish right? I PROMISE I will when I get back to Twin though, which will be sometime next week.

Anyway, today my eating was a bit better. I had Arby's for lunch (roast beef sandwich, half of my small curly fries, and a 7UP) and then didn't eat again till dinner which was polish sausage, macaroni & cheese, and tater tots (I had small servings though). My stomach still hurts after I eat and I'm still always hungry...I'm finding this sickness very odd and annoying. I promise
I will start doing better once I'm back in Twin. Love you and miss you both!

P.S. - I got my ring back! Dustin and I picked it up today because Walmart finally finished resizing it...here's a pic!

Hey! So today I had a crazy long day at school. I was there from nine to six thirty...ya long right! eek but I am really enjoying some of my classes! So anyway it being a school day, I once again had a mediocre breakfast i.e. I ate half a spoonful of peanut butter. Then for a snack around noon I had a sweet and salty nut bar and a crystal light. I later drank one of those atkins shakes for lunch. That held me over until around seven when I got home and discovered I was pretty hungry. So I ate one and a half peanut butter sandwhiches, some crackers and cheese, and this delicious cup cake my roommate made for me. Later I had a roll that my before said roommate also cooked. So I didn't do so hot on eating...

As far as activity goes...I got out of school and got done eating and this boy asked me to go to the bball game with him, so of course I did. PS BYU rocks!!! lol Then I came home and went hot tubbing and met these super hot boys and rolled around in the snow with them and then jumped back into the hot tub lol they were...ahhh so good lol. But yeah so for exercise, I mean I did two ten minute bike rides (to and from school) and my gears are all frozen stuck so its on the really hard to pedal gear so that worked my legs and I was running late so that got my cardiovascular...lol but I didn't hit up the gym on time...tomorrow I will though for sure.

Bergen I'm so glad that you are okay! That wreck sounds awful! You guys are so lucky. And Danielle your ring is beautiful sweetie. I love you both. Peace!

1 comment:

  1. P.S. I wrote about my wreck in yesterday's blog because that's the day it happened!! Hugs for all--Bergen

    ReplyDelete