Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've Been Thinking...

So I have been thinking lately that maybe we should start over in this diet/exercise thing. It seems to me that at the moment we are all off the wagon and have no desire to chase after it and get back on. This, apart from being slightly depressing, is not doing us much good. I think that now would be a good time to rethink and replan our routines and then start over fresh next week. Please let me know your feelings on this, because we all have to be in on it!!

I haven't been doing too well with my exercise or eating and there is noticibly a difference. I just think that we need to get really into this. Maybe we need the proper motivation like...a grand prize or something. I know that if it's a competition or something like unto it, then I would probably try harder. It's so easy to not do it. I want to be cute...and you'd think that would be pretty good motivation to eat right and exercise hard...but it's not :) I like food. A lot. And it's hard to give up eating whatever I want. Haha. I feel really lazy. Anyway, let's organize another chat room meeting soon and we'll discuss our thoughts and ideas on starting over. Miss you girlies and cannot wait until we all move to the same college and room together :D Over and Out.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea Bergen. I'm ready to chat whenever you guys are! Just tell me when to get on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. We really do need to start over. I worked out for an hour and a half today...but I also ate half a tub of ice cream...soooooo....motivation needs to be recentered. Give me a shout when you want to chat sounds like a great plan.
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete